Program Objective• To enable business leaders harness and exploit the speed of change.
• To foster learning on real-time business dynamics, economic challenges and opportunities, global trends, and market shifts.
• Provide the participants with an opportunity to enhance & grow capabilities as a business leader.
Participant should have at least 3 years of total work experience. The participant should hold a Sr. Executive or Managerial designation in their respective domain.
Program CurriculumThe Program curriculum is built on Integrated Module Approach incorporating action learning methodologies which is further divided into multiple modules/ perspectives.
These methodologies reflect real business challenges, directly derived from the imperatives of business strategy & focuses on different aspects of management.
The course is designed for 240 hours of teaching, with 2 modules of 60 hours (10 days) each at IIM Lucknow campus.
Course consists of following topics:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Economics for strategic Behavior
- Leading People and Organizations
- Operations Excellence
- Uncertainty, Data and Judgment
- Quantitative Modeling in Finance
- Price and Markets
- Social Inclusiveness
- Financial Markets
- Adoption of Innovations
- Customer Driven Marketing
- Corporate Expansion – Organic & Inorganic
- Formation & Implementation of Entrepreneurial Ventures
- International Political Analysis
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Decision Sciences
- Data Analytics
Download Brochure - Click Here