- The above mentioned fee is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations/assignments & accommodation and mess charges at IIM – Lucknow.
- Travel Expenses for IIM-Lucknow campus visit are to be borne by the student
- Acceptable fee payment modes include NEFT, Cheque or Demand draft drawn in favor of ‘BSE Institute Ltd’.
- Credit card payment facility is subject to availability and students have to pay applicable service charges.
A deferred payment facility exists with the following schedule:
|Payment Details||Amount (exclusive of Tax)|
|Pre enrolment fee||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Initial Down payment||Rs. 81,666/-|
|Instalment 1||Rs. 81,667/-|
|Instalment 2||Rs. 81,667/-|
(Candidates need to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due date at the time of admission confirmation)
Get an MDP alumni status of IIM-Lucknow, with additional payment of Rs 10,000/- as alumni fees.Important Note:
- Candidates availing deferred payment facility need to necessarily submit post-dated Cheque towards the balance Program fee as per the payment schedule specified in the admission offer letter.
- It is student’s responsibility to ensure the sufficient fund availability in the respective account and avoid dishonor of cheque/s.
- BSE Institute will not be responsible for sending any reminder for Installment dues. In case, if the installment cheque gets dishonored the candidate is liable to pay the applicable charges.
Bank Loan Facility:
- To encourage working professionals to enroll for Advanced Management Program, BSE Institute has identified banks or institutions who have expressed their willingness to finance the students seeking admission for the course. This shall allow the candidates to spread the Program fee repayment in 12 to 36 months.
- BSE Institute assists the participants to approach the bank, but does not guarantee any loans. Loan approval is as per the guidelines of the bank. Neither BSE Institute nor the IIM-Lucknow will be held responsible for any delay in disbursement of the bank loan amount. Thus, it is student’s responsibility to follow the process, and ensure they are met within stipulated admission deadline dates.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Only the Pre-enrolment fee of Rs. 9440/- (10,440 minus 1000) will be refunded completely, if the applicant is not selected for the Program by the institute. Application fee of Rs. 1,000/- will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- If the candidate is offered admission for the Program and he/she does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter, then the pre-enrolment fee will not be refunded.
- The selection offer letter is meant for a particular batch. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other batch or Program.