- The above mentioned fee is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations/assignments & accommodation and mess charges at IIM – Lucknow.
- Travel Expenses for IIM-Lucknow campus visit are to be borne by the student
- Acceptable fee payment modes include NEFT, Cheque or Demand draft drawn in favor of ‘BSE Institute Ltd’.
- Credit card payment facility is subject to availability and students have to pay applicable service charges.
A deferred payment facility exists with the following schedule:
|Application & Pre enrolment fee||Rs. 10,440/-|
|Initial Down payment||Rs. 93,220/-|
|Instalment 1||Rs. 93,220/-|
|Instalment 2||Rs. 93,220/-|
Candidates availing Deferred payment facility need to necessarily submit Post Dated Cheques’ toward the balance program fee as per the payment schedule specified in the admission offer letter. It is student’s responsibility to ensure the sufficient fund availability in the respective A/c to avoid cheque bounce.
BSE Institute will not be responsible for sending any reminder for Installment dues. In case, if the installment cheque gets bounced, candidate is liable to pay the applicable bounce charges.
Bank Loan Facility:
To encourage working professionals to enroll for Advance Management Program, BSE Institute has discovered banks or institutions who have expressed their willingness to finance the students seeking admission for the course. This shall allow the candidates to spread the program fee repayment in 12 to 36 months. BSE Institute helps in assisting, but does not guarantee loans from banks towards program fee/installments.
Candidate will be granted final loan approval, only after fulfilling the necessary requirements stated by the bank. Neither BSE Institute nor the IIM-Lucknow will be held responsible for any delay in disbursement of the bank loan amount. Thus, it is student’s responsibility to follow the process, and ensure they are met within stipulated admission deadline dates.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Only the Pre enrolment fee of Rs. 9440/- will be refunded completely, if the applicant is not selected for the program by the institute. This does not include the application amount of Rs. 1,000/-
- Pre enrolment fee will not be refunded, if the candidate is offered admission for the program and he/she does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter.
- The selection offer letter is meant for a particular batch. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch.